Lukas Leiendecker, PhD student in the Obenauf lab, has been awarded the Egon Macher Award, the Science Award from the ÖGDV and the Best Season Paper Award from the GfV, for his work uncovering the oncogenic role of Human Papilloma Virus 42.
The study has recently been published in Cancer Discovery. Find it here.
Egon Macher Award 2023
- ADF – German Dermatological Research Working Group
- “young investigators for outstanding research contributions in experimental dermatology. ”
Best Season Paper – Winter 2022/23
- GfV – Young Virologists Germany
- “Best paper of the season”
Science Award 2022
- ÖGDV – Austrian Society of Dermatology and Venereology
- “in support of scientific research in clinical dermatology”